jumpin

November 14, 2008

I went thrift shopping with my boyfriend today. Great fun seeing as we managed to pick out some awesome finds which he bought for me - including a black blazer, sequinned capelet, and belts which I am just dying to post up! Wearing this jumpsuit was really not the smartest thing to do (note to self: One piece = HIGHLY impractical) but then when am I ever practical?

Hmmm yeah, never.

Gracias!

Got a question you want answered? Check out the FAQ section first, then drop me a line via twitter/facebook x

comments: 11

sueper wrote:

That is so something for me - I always use clothes that some how aren't right for the occasion - but hey at least we look great!

♥ fashion chalet wrote:

Oh my gosh, you make me wanna wear a jumpsuit like yours with my same boots. Yet, I do not own one. :(

LOVELY LOVELY CHIC, as always, you are totally ROCKING out the look! :)

saray wrote:

such a great outfit!
I love that jumper on you..

styledigger wrote:

I always do this mistake: jumpsuits, dresses with buttons, clutches, high heels- thats the worst things that you can choose for thrifting:) I LOVE your jumpsuit, it's amazing, even if not the best for thrifiting;)

Miranda wrote:

saw you on the web fashion awards site haha :)
you have nice style!!

ana b. wrote:

I agree the jumpsuit is not the friendliest shopping outfit! To be frank, when you have to go to the ladies in a jumpsuit, I'm very conscious that you have to do your stuff basically *ahem* naked when you're wearin a jumpsuit! LOL. Isn't it terrible. Can't wait to see the buys!

Bella wrote:

You look so amazing, I think you could probably wear this everyday!! LOL

I adore those boots too!

CHIC
STYLISH
FABULOUS

Rosanna wrote:

i wanted those boots!!! seeing it on you makes me want it more!

shopruche.com wrote:

I just found your blog and I LOVE your outfits. This jumpsuit looks great on you. You can definitely pull off anything!

i devour fashion wrote:

ha!ha!ha! you cracked me up! i wore mine travelling...just imagine the drill i had to get into each time nature calls...

i'm adding you now in my blogroll, Marcella! =)

disa wrote:

感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...